Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Canvas Prints by Fedex Office

I recently had the opportunity to review Fedex Office's canvas printing.  I didn't even know Fedex Office printed canvas, but as it turns out they have fabulous options for ALL your printing needs.

I printed two 16x20 canvas prints.  I could tell they use high end printers and calibrate them often because my coloring was spot on.  The images were crisp and beautiful.  Both the prints are now displayed in my studio.  I framed one of them and had my husband build me a little frame to stretch the other around, thus turning it into a gallery wrapped canvas. 


The customer service was great and it was nice being able to pick up my products the very next day right here in my own town.  I give Fedex Office two thumbs up!  Stop by and check out all the fabulous products they offer.
*************
disclosure: I received a $100 gift card from FedEx Office to make this Canvas Art Print.

4 comments:

  1. lovely photos. You have some great models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Lindsey, so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, really? FedEx? That's crazy! Turned out great!

    http://lexmallabooks.com/?p=8

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails