Sunday, March 11, 2012

Photo Challenge Winners

This week's photo challenge was judged by the fabulously talented Cherise Kiel (interview coming soon!)  Without further ado, here are this week's winners:
#1
This sweet and engaging photo by Jessie Mason Photography.

#2
This stunning photo by The Simple Things.

#3
This little cutie, photographed by RJ Photography

Congratulations to all the winners!  In the near future I'll be creating a winners button you can proudly display on your blog if you would like, so check back to snag yours.  Thank you to everyone who participated in our first ever photo challenge!  The first place winner can email me at frameworthyshot@gmail.com with your mailing address so I can get your headband out to you!


Question for everyone, would you prefer the photo challenge stay here on the blog or would you rather it take place on Facebook simply by posting your photo to the Frame Worthy Shot wall?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, I would say it would be better to keep it here on the blog, I have found that Facebook tends to randomly delete posts and photos, exp that I post on other pages.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails