Monday, March 19, 2012

Photo Challenge Winners

Our fabulous guest judge this week, Melanie Anderson of Anderson Photographs, has chosen a first place winner!  Here is here choice:

This adorable shot by Laura Hernandez Photography.

The second and third place winners are:




Congrats to the winners!  If you are the first place winner please email me at frameworthyshot@gmail.com so I can send you out a stork pouch!

Speaking of winners, I will be announcing 2 new winners of the March Giveaway Extravaganza later today.  I have gone ahead and deleted the initial winners post because let's face it, if you won and missed it, you wouldn't want to know! 

So check back later today to see if you are one of the new winners!

1 comment:

  1. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I am waiting to read even more about this topic. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails