Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rock the Shot March Photo Challenge Submission


Entry from Sweet Confections Photography.  Albany newborn photographer and Saratoga Springs newborn photographer.  Also specializing in senior pictures and family portraits.
 
This month's theme at Rock the Shot is Spring.  I live in Western Washington where it's cloudy and rainy about 75% of the time, so I waited very impatiently for the first sunny day this year to come around.  When it finally came I set to work on this adorable session that I had been planning for months.  To me it is the epitome of Spring!  Warm back lighting and children playing. . . Warms my heart :)  You can see more from this session on my business blog here.
Rock the Shot

1 comment:

  1. Lovely image...I love watching children quietly playing, you have captured such a precious moment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails