Monday, March 5, 2012

Weekly Photo Challenge #1: Winter


Welcome to the first of many weekly photo challenges here at Frame Worthy Shot!  This week's theme is Winter.  This is my hopeful way of saying farewell to winter.  I live in Washington so it's still pretty chilly here and I've been dreaming of warm backlighting and fun summer sessions for over a month now!  So here it is, help me say goodbye to Winter by showing off your best winter work. 

Here's how it works:

1) Post your photo in a blog post, on your Flikr account, or on Facebook.  There can only be one photo in the post or link to be considered.  Link directly to that blog post or photo using the linky widget below. 
2) The blog post must include the Frame Worthy Shot button (found in sidebar).  If the image is on Facebook or Flikr just be sure to include a link to Frame Worthy Shot.
3) We will be having a fabulous guest judge each week.  This week's judge will be introduced later in the week.  He or she will choose three winners and each will be featured here on the blog.  The top winner will also win a fabulous prize!
4) The linky will be open until Thursday at 11:59pm PST.  Winners will be announced over the weekend.

This week's winner will get an itty bitty newborn headband from Baby & Me Boutique!

I can't wait to see your beautiful Winter images!!! 

3 comments:

  1. I love the look and texture of your shot. Some of my favorites are when my munchkins are looking away from me. And I love their coats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn, thank you! Yes I agree, photos from behind can be really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading through on this site, it contains wonderful articles .

    .You need to participate in a contest for top-of-the-line blogs on the web. I’ll suggest this web site!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails