Giveaway now closed
One lucky Frame Worthy Shot reader will win a $250 gift certificate to Bad Sass Backdrops!!
I have backdrops from just about every vendor out there and I can honestly say that Bad Sass gives you the biggest bang for your buck! Their backdrops are on high quality canvas, not paper and they have so many gorgeous backgrounds to choose from: including the fabulous work of Jessica Drossin Textures! Their splits and tri-splits offer incredible versatility and are so easy to use.
And the cherry on top? Bad Sass Backdrops is currently having a buy one get one free sale! Take their already great prices and add this fabulous sale and you've got yourself a pretty sweet deal! Let's be honest here, it doesn't get much better than buy one get one free! Click here to go check out all the details of the sale. And be sure to tell them I sent you!
I had the pleasure of reviewing a 10ft split backdrop and I have literally used it in every single session since I received it! It is so versatile. You can use it together, use just the background by putting another "floor" on top of the floor portion, or flip it around and use just the floor with a different backdrop. Here are some of my favorite shots using my Bad Sass Backdrop:
Backdrop and Floor used together
Floor used with a different backdrop
As you can see, the split works great with all types of sessions! It is lightweight and easy to move around as you need. And this thing is durable! My floor has even been peed on (common occurrence in newborn sessions) and it was not harmed!
The customer service is fabulous! Kristen, the owner, is so sweet. Shipping time is fast. Products are gorgeous.
A good backdrop selection can make a big difference in how professional your studio appears. My backdrop and prop selection are a big part of what set me apart in my town. A few fabulous backdrops is one of the best investments you can make in your business. The splits and tri-splits make it easier to get a larger variety for the money- and the buy one get one free sale doesn't hurt either ;)
Okay now that I have introduced you all to this fabulous vendor, let's get on to the giveaway.
Want to win a $250 shopping spree at Bad Sass?
Optional extra entries:
- Blog about this giveaway on your business blog. (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on your business Facebook page (tag Bad Sass and Frame Worthy Shot so we know you've done so). (1 entry)
- Share this giveaway on your favorite photography related forum and leave the link in your comment below. (1 entry)
- Take advantage of the Bad Sass buy one get one free sale and make a purchase (be sure to tell them I sent you!). (4 entries)
- Check out the recent photographer interviews here on Frame Worthy Shot and stop by both of their Facebook pages (like and leave a comment letting them know you are stopping by from Frame Worthy Shot and enjoyed their interview). (1 entry)
- Display the Frame Worthy Shot button on your blog, follow Frame Worthy Shot via RSS or email, follow Frame Worthy Shot on Pinterest. (1 entry each, for a possible total of 3 extra entries if you choose to do all three).