PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Freebies

Here are some super great freebies that I know are going on right now:

(Canvas People) Free 8x10 canvas gallery wrap- gorgeous!  Click here

(Picaboo) Free 8x11 photo book- love them!  Click here

(Vista Print) Free photo calandar among tons of other stuff- amazing!  Click here

To see a list of freebies featured on Fitness for the Rest of Us Click here

Thanks to How Does She for putting the word out on these fabulous deals!

2 comments:

  1. thanks, I'll have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey:) Im not sure if I read it on your blog yesterday or somewhere else but I found out you can make and order one FREE photo mag every single month from HotPrints.com! I just made mine yesterday and cant wait to get it. The book is free, shipping is free so TOTALLY FREE!!!!!!!!! You might want to check it out!
    Sarah
    handbagsnpigtails.blogspot.com
    P.S. Thanks for the heads up on these other freedbies. And just so you know, last month I made the FREE canvas but you have to pay shipping which = $14.95! I didnt find that out until Id spent hours searching for the perfect photo.But its still nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails