PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lern how to crochet!

Last night I decided I wanted to learn how to crochet so I bought some yarn and a hook and searched the internet for some good tutorials.  Well I finally found some amazing video tutorials that go slow enough that even I could follow!  So just in case anyone else wants to learn, here is the link to the first video in the series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFD4P5s-NA&feature=related
From there you can click on the following videos to go through the whole series and make yourself a lovely scarf :)  Here's what I have so far:

And don't forget, today is the last day to enter the "cutest child" contest!  Click on the JC Penny gift card picture in the right sidebar to read the details :)

2 comments:

  1. I taught myself last summer using YouTube videos! The internet can be a wonderful thing. I've made numerous dish clothes and I have several other projects in progress including a sweater.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails