PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Satisfying your sweet tooth. . . a plug for smoothies

I recently discovered a delicious recipe for smoothies that have become a nightly treat for me. I've found it's a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without blowing the diet.

2/3 cup skim milk
1 cup strawberries or blueberries or 1/2 a banana
1/2 cup ice
1/2 scoop protein powder (I use Muscle Milk from Costco, it's tasty)
1 packet Splenda

So yummy! You can experiment with other fruits too. And if you get sick of smoothies I find a Skinny Cow is another good way to satisfy the sweet tooth.

1 comment:

  1. I had a smoothie similar to this, today.
    And now, reading this... I'm totally craving another one! :)
    Shelley
    ps... why does your blog make me hungry? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails