PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Here's what I've been up to

Well besides moving of course.  I've been crocheting like crazy trying to get my etsy shop up to par.  And here's what I have to show for it:
Pretty cute, right?  There's more too, check it out by clicking here. 

I sell the finished products AND the patterns for you do it yourselfers. 

And here's a little personal update.  Remember how we were going to move in with my in-laws?  We decided to rent a house instead so we've been busy busy busy with that.  But good news: we finally got the internet in here so my posts should  be back up to their normal frequency.  It's been tough living without internet!

9 comments:

  1. these are great... nice photos too!
    i'm now a follower, hope you'll follow me back!
    see you around!
    Flory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Friday to say Hi! I am now a follower! Great blog! When my grandbabies are born (2) I will come order :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, those are some fabulous items and I love the photography too! Your etsy will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really sweet! I love all the headbands. Off to check out your etsy store! Good luck with moving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What such talent--love the flowered headband! Thanks for linking up to my Under $100 Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You DO do it all! And look great too! Love the hanging baby basket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I love crocheting. You have some darling stuff! Thanks for sharing at 'Look at me, I'm SO Crafty!' at Fun to Craft.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos are beautiful and of course your designs too. I am thinking about embarking on Etsy too, well done to you. Lynda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails