PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Idea Sharin' Wednesday #6

Before we get started, here are some more favorites from last week's party.

You would never know this was homemade, it would look gorgeous in any entryway!  See how it was done at Life as Lori.


How gorgeous is this wall hanging?  Check it out at Mine are Spectacular.


A Blessings Journal at Basketmaker's Weavings


Some craft room inspiration at Creating by Cami


This is a fun idea!  Hide your jewelry display behind a hinged canvas.  See how at Avid Accents.


Tulle Butterfly Tutorial at Bird Crafts


I love this idea, such a fun gift for little boys.  Put a few hot wheels in the slots and wrap it up, it's a car cozy!  Check it out at Pure Joy Creative.


There were so many other fun ideas too!  I encourage you all to go look through them.  What I love about the thumbnail linky parties is you can have a sneak peek without having to load every blog. 

Instead of posting the winner of last week's party (the premade blog design) tonight I am going to post it tomorrow night somewhere around 10pm.  We wont have internet at our house for the next few days so I have to tweak things a little until then.  So check back to see if you won! 

And the winner of the prize from this week (the party at the bottom of this post, who will be announced next Tuesday) will be winning a free pattern of their choice from Jane Richmond Design.  Stop by and take a peek of Jane's shop now to be thinking about what you will choose if you win.  Click here to go.







9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my stuff!!

    And for hosting a fab party!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That craft room is wonderful! Thanks for hosting another week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Im so excited....my first feature! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my Blessings Journal.
    You made my day and have given me another blessing to write about in it!!!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so very much for hosting another terrific party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I tried emailing you about the prize that I won last week, but you never email me back. Please do
    kaysiscrafts@gmail.com I'm just so excited to see what I won :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the feature on my craft room! It's always so exciting!
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is the best idea for a link party i have EVER seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for featuring my couch table!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails