PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Idea Sharin' Wednesday




It's that time of the week again! Link up your projects so we can all share ideas and gain inspiration :) I will be featuring some of your projects AND one lucky participant will be the winner of this. . .

A $30 gift certificate to Avy's Boutique! Head on over and check out all the great stuff she has so you can start thinking about how you would spend that :)  Her shop is full of cute stuff like this...

the headband, not the baby :) Although the baby is cute too!  Anyways, I can't wait to see all of your projects.  Thanks for participating!  The prize winner will be announced next Tuesday at 11pm so check back!  Happy Idea Sharin' Wednesday!!!


5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting today. Happy Wednesday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You soooo much for hosting a great party..I'm going to have one Monday April 12th & would love for you to come join.
    We are calling it: My Creative Space Mondays @ Santa’s Gift Shoppe
    How was your first one compared to now?? When did you have your first one?? Any insight you could give would sure help me feel better about this..I'm nervous about it..what if no one shows up???
    Thanks again Barb
    Please email me
    @ santasgiftshoppe1@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, I found lots of great inspiring ideas to add to my project to do journal! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails