PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Some Party Ideas from Idea Sharin' Wednesday

The Ultimate Baby Shower at On My Side of the Room
A fun train cake at Pure Joy
A Perfect Pricess Party at Harrigan Howdy

I love seeing party ideas because I am the worst party decorator ever, lol.  Makes me want to throw a party right now just to redeem myself :)  Anyways, me and the hubby are going to visit some friends today so I probably wont post again until late this evening so happy Saturday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link!!! Love that little princess party too! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pin the crown on the princess! i love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visting you from PURE JOY! I love to decorate for parties---- just hate the AFTERMATH--- cleaning up is not-so-fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails