PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 12, 2010

Want to guest blog on Women Who Do It All with a little more notice this time?

I am going to be moving at the end of this month and am looking for some great guest blogging friends as I will be busy busy busy.  If you are working on a fun tutorial or something of the sort, email me your ideas if you would like to have it published here at Women Who Do It All!  You can email me at womenwhodoitall@gmail.com.

Speaking of being busy, I meant to post this hours ago but my little guy has been grumpy today and thus keeping me very busy :(  Anyways, here it is now, learn how to make this darling little ribbon tutu and matching hair accessory at Simply Designing.
Love this simple tutu!  Well I'm off to clean my oh so messy house now, if the bubs will let me :)

Oh, yes and Star over at Load of Craft was sweet enough to award me the Preppy Mafia award.  I'm not totally sure what Preppy Mafia entails, but I am flattered to have recieved any award!  And I will pass along the love for sure.  Oh and Star has a cute little blog with links in her sidebar to lots of tutorials, very fun, so go check her out.  Anyways, I don't actually have time to do this right now but I'm going to be thinking about who I would like to pass this along to :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award. I've never heard of it! Cute tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will guest blog. I have 2 different projects I want to do....let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails