PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 28, 2010

Fashion Friday #3

I'm doing this a little differently this week, so read on!  My sister (Lindsey from Fitness for the Rest of Us) noticed last week that with this linky you can choose to attach your picture from your computer rather than your blogSo to make it MUCH easier to join the party (no need to blog about your outfit) I have chosen the largest thumbnail available so we can all see the outfit.  Then just link your main blog url and maybe it will send some traffic your way.  Plus it will just be fun :) 

Lindsey also suggested doing themes, and since I posted both of our wedding pictures last week I figured wedding dresses would be a fun theme.  I mean, who doesn't want to show off their wedding pictures, right?! 

Thanks to everyone who linked up last week!  There were some cute outfits!  I was going to feature a couple of them but I should really use this time while my son is being good to take a shower, lol.  So I'll just leave it at this. . . Link up your wedding dresses and I'll feature my five favorites next week :)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails