PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Part 1 of Idea Sharin' Wednesday Features

As you can tell from my previous post, I'm loving the painted canvases!  Here are two great ones:

Stencil art at The Phillips Fam

and customized kids canvases at Spying on the Swineys

How to add ruffles to a swimsuit, cute!  Find it at Until Wednesday Calls
A Mad Scientist Party over at Homemade Mamas

Cute grandma sign over at We Made Something.  I actually decided to steal the quote for my mom-in-law gift (which by the way I plan to finish tonight).  Anyways, love this!

Cute and simple shirt refashion at Keeping it Simple

Although it's a little late to use this year, I thought these Cinco De Mayo recipes looked fun!  Find it over at Mad In Crafts

And there's more where that came from!  I'll post some more features later tonight.  Hope you're all having a good Thursday :)

1 comment:

  1. HI there

    Just found your lovely blog through Follow me Friday at Trendy Treehouse.

    I'm following you now and looking forward to reading more!!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails