PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Free Vday Printable: 5x7 Subway Art Heart



I was feeling so inspired by some of the Valentine's Day subway art I've seen around so last night I decided to make some of my own to share with all my sweet readers.  I'm going to be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of subway art until I saw the Valentine's Day versions.  The soft, warm colors and swirly, elegant fonts really balance the very streamline, modern feel of subway art.



You can download my free printable here.  And here's how to get it frame-ready:

1) Download the printable.
2) Copy the picture and paste it into a word document.
3) Print it onto a pink or purple sheet of paper/cardstock
4) Cut your paper down to fit into your frame.

The design is meant to be a 5x7.  I have mine in an 8x10 frame with a 5x7 mat.

I hope you'll all enjoy it :)

3 comments:

  1. That's really lovely. Very simple and yet very beautiful.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! thanks for the free printable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails