PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Valentine's Day Picture Frame Ideas

First of all, I would love to know what you all think about my new blog design :)

I've come across so many cute Vday picture frame ideas, I just have to share them.


I love this!  It turned out so cute and the tutorial looks pretty simple.  If you don't have a Cricut or Silhoute you could easily paint the words on with stencils.



How fun is that?  I love that you can use it year round too.  It would be cute with a picture of your little one in it.  And how fun to leave little notes for each other on it.  I had no idea it was as simple as spraying chalkboard finish on a picture frame.  Brandy gives a great tutorial, go check it out.

***************
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow and enter the new giveaway- a $55 gift card to Eden's Fantasy!


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute.

    At first when the page came up, I was wondering who's blog it was. I have the "next" button on my toolbar, so I can read rss that way. I think it's pretty! It looks great for Valentine's Day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog design, looks great! those frames are adorable too, I need to get crackin' on some more V-day decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails