PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 15, 2011

Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover Review


I am a lucky momma.  I had the pleasure of reviewing a Bebe Au Lait nursing cover.  I was pretty sure I would love this cover because it has everything my old cover was lacking.

It hasn't disappointed!  I love that it has plenty of fabric to keep you nice and covered.  The cover I used with my first son, Sam, was too short and sometimes it even came down too low.  Not cool when you're trying to nurse in public or even at the in-laws!  I never have that problem with my Bebe Au Lait nursing cover.  I wish I would have had one of these last time around.  It's an absolute necessity in my opinion!

I also LOVE the structured neck line.  I was always trying to get my old cover positioned in a way that I could see what I was doing, but I just couldn't do that without showing the world!  This neck works perfectly.  Just pull the cover out over your lap and you'll have a perfect view of little one.  I feel more comfortable knowing there's some air flow in there for the little guy too.

Finally, it is a nice light fabric that doesn't roast little Noah.  And it's fashionable!  Look at the adorable print they sent me (Ascott):


Love it! 

Bebe Au Lait also has other fun products such as burp cloths, bibs, hooded towels, and cute gift sets like this one:


If you haven't checked out Bebe Au Lait yet, go check them out!  I have zero complaints about their nursing covers.  They are perfect.  I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.  If you are a nursing momma, or a soon-to-be-nursing momma a Bebe Au Lait nursing cover should be on your necessity list!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails