PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Idea Sharing Wednesday

It's been a bad night!  Lots of crying on Noah's part and then when I decided to break the diet to order pity pizza for myself Dominos wouldn't deliver to us!  I guess I truly am meant to lose weight, lol.  So please, link up your awesome projects to give me something fun to do.  But before we get the party started, here are some of last week's favorites.

Lemon Ricotta Pancakes at Hungry Homebody


Carmel Frosted Banana Drops at Eating in Winnipeg.


Minion Cupcakes at A Law Student's Journey.  So cute! 
Another treasure from Kitty at A Law Student's Journey.  Learn how to make your own favicon.  I think I may just do that now.


Braided Fabric Bracelet at Crunchy Mamacita.


Adorable homemade baby bedding at Adventures of One Crazy Lady.


Coffee Filter Roses at Shabby Soul


Cute Brag Board at Inspiring Creations.


Love this ruffle skirt at Verdant Bents


Oh my, how cute is this whale coin purse from Giggles Galore?!


Okay, time for this week's party!  Here are the basics: I hope you'll stop by some blogs and leave some nice comments!  I used to stop by every entry and leave a comment but with a one and a half year old and a newborn that won't happen for awhile.  I look through all the entries and love it, but I don't have time to leave comment love for everyone, so I depend on all of you to leave a comment here and there so we can all feel that  happy feeling when we get a sweet comment :)

I also love it when you post my Idea Sharing Wednesday button somewhere so we can spread the word and get more people to join in the fun, but it's not a requirement.

If you need instructions on how to enter the linky party click here.

Well have fun and thanks for joining!





 
 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! This is my first time linking up with Women Who Do It All! :) I'm sorry you had such a rough night. Hopefully today will be better!

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting- and for the awesome feature!! Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my skirt! I was so happy to see it on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW super excited that my Lemon Ricotta Pancakes made the favourites list!

    Thanks

    Julianna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails