PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Review: Skye Reve Fabrics

Who doesn't love a beautiful faric?  I know I do!  I love holding a cute fabric up and thinking of all the possibilities.  What will it be?  A skirt for me, a dress for my little neice, a throw pillow or baby blanket for my little boys' nursery, a fabric headband or bracelet.  The possibilities really are endless.  So fun! 

If you're anything like me in this regard, you're in for a treat!  Let me introduce you to my favorite little fabric shop: Skye Reve Fabrics.  This shop has the absolute cutest fabrics!  The shopping experience is always great.  The exact opposite of fabric shopping at JoAnns.  I usually wait in line for a good 40 minutes to get my fabric cut and then another twenty minutes to buy it.  That's a pain as it is, without having two kiddos to pack along!  I'm always stressed when I leave! 

Shopping at Skye Reve is fabulous.  I love looking through all the cute fabrics.  I love everything in their shop so I don't have to look through tons of duds to find something good.  Then I can place my order in about one minute.  I love looking forward to recieving my package.  It's so fun to get a beautiful little package in the mail!

I was lucky enough to get to review this cute fabric bundle:
I love it, the prints are so bright and fun.  I haven't had a chance to make anything out of my wonderful new stash yet (remember the 17 month old and the newborn?  Keeping me busy!) but I am SO looking forward to it!  I really want to make a ruffle butt onsie for my best friends cute little girl and maybe cover my bulletin board in one of these prints. 

Let me show you some of the other adorable fabrics available at Skye Reve Fabrics.






I would love to re-do my nursery in this cute dino print!


I hope you'll stop by Skye Reve Fabrics and check them out.  You won't be dissapointed!

1 comment:

  1. When I look at these fabrics I see purses, beautiful and fun purses! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails