PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Find tutorials on youtube

It's been a little while since I've posted a photography tip!  These posts are a little extensive so I guess that's probably my excuse. 

Anyways, today's tip is. . . Find tutorials on youtube!  Every time I see a photo that has some cool effect, I search on youtube for how to do it.  For example, I love how pictures of babies are always really bright, and the baby has really bright skin.  After a bit of searching I came across this tutorial:





 
Here's one of my before and afters:
 

Before

After

Really, you can learn to do anything on youtube!

1 comment:

  1. this is fantastic! I need to use youtube more to learn things! Thanks for the idea :) I just found your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails