PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Idea Sharing Wednesday

I put a sweatshirt on for the first time since spring and it felt pretty good. I thought I was going to be sad about the warm weather leaving but for
now I am loving it. The cool breeze feels amazing and I am looking forward to wearing the sweaters and jeans I haven't worn all summer. Do you crafty folks enjoy the changing seasons? Who else is excited about pumpkin bread, hay rides, and the beautiful leaves and hot cider. Okay I may be getting a bit ahead of myself but I can't help it.

I am excited to show you the link that was chosen from last week:
A delicious fall treat:
Just found this blog. It is extremely honest, funny and crafty. Check it out!
Its that time of year when gardens are raking in the hot peppers. Here is a great hot sauce to use up some of those peppers:
Thank you to everyone who has been participating in Idea Sharing Wednesday. Get out there and enjoy the fall air and then get busy with some of these amazing ideas!

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitly looking forward to Fall! My 2nd fav season after Spring :) Thanks for hosting! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING the cooler weather! It just makes me HAPPY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I'm also veeeery excited for the Fall. We always go apple picking, and this year we'll be taking Emma to pick out a pumpkin and go on a hay ride... not to mention the BAKING! Okay, Fall needs to come quickly now. :)

    I linked up both a quick and easy way to turn a hanger into a hair bow organizer, as well as my grandmother's recipe for apple crisp. :) Have a great week!

    Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog always create some informational and amazing things, which add in my knowledge and experience.But I am a bit confuse.A Thanks for sharing.Waiting for next post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails