PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Made By Meegz

Love these homemade quilted camera straps! 
I learned some stuff about these gorgeous camera straps while browsing through Megan's site.  They are lined with fleece so they are soft and comfy to wear!  Comfort and aesthetics, now that I can get on board with!  What I really love is that you can also buy wrist straps!  This one would be a great accent to my blue Sony point and shoot!
And last but not least, I am excited to show off her new winter collection.  Delicious chocolately browns and fun prints.  Love it! 
I am so loving doing these reviews because it is giving me great gift ideas.  I can seriously NEVER think of good gift ideas, but how personal and fun to buy an awesome homemade product like this?!  So stop by Megan's blog or etsy shop and check out these gorgeous creations!

1 comment:

  1. Those are soo cute. I am off to look at them right now. Thanks for the lead.. har har.. lead? strap..*sigh* sometimes only I think I am funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails