PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 11, 2010

My latest project

Before:After:
I got the idea for the calendar white board from Somewhat Simple, but changed it to meet my own needs and had to do it a little differently since she used a clear frame and I was using an actual white board. I also had to come up with a plan for the cork board part of it.
Here's what I did:
1. Cut paper to the exact size of the white board.
2. Drew my design on there with pencil, erasing and re-doing until I got it perfect.
3. Used a pencil to make a barely visible mark in the white board where I wanted the lines to be.
4. Used a ruler to make straight lines with a sharpie on the white board.
5. Used my cricut to cut vinyl letters for the "Our Busy Family"
6. Used my sharpie to write in the other words
7. Used modge podge to adhere scrapbooking paper to the cork board part of it.
and Ta-Da

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails