PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 22, 2010

Some of my favorites so far

I have loved all your ideas and have really enjoyed looking at them!  Here are some of my favorites so far.  And remember a winner will be chosen randomly on Tuesday (a week from tomorrow) to win a great prize).  Here are some of my favorite ideas so far:

Adding tulle to a dress, so simple and yet what a difference!  Love it!
Nancy's Couture

Look at this adorable little outfit made from a PILLOWCASE!
also from Nancy's Couture


Love these accent pillows!  And what a great idea to make them because they are so overpriced in stores!

Nice dining room, right?  Check out the before and after pics, what a difference!
Makin' Mud Pies


Bridal shower or wedding gift idea.
The Buzz

Love the ideas, keep 'em comin!!!  And I'll be announcing the winner of the "cutest baby contest" later today.  Happy Monday :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im saying hi. And I like the pillow case outfit SO CUTE. I also like the pillow cover idea too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails