PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tastes Just Like Wingers Chicken Strips

We have this ALL the time, my husband loves it! Best of all it's super easy so I love it.

breaded chicken strips (we usually get a big back from Costco and it lasts us a long time!)

Sauce:
2 1/2 cups brown sugar
1/2 cup Franks Hot Sauce
3 Tblsp Karo
1/2 cup cider vinegar

Mix together. Boil 1 minute. Let set to thicken.

We usually serve this with homemade french fries, yum!

We actuallly went to Wingers a month or so ago and my husband said he liked ours better :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking this to the Recipe Share party last week!! Yummy. I've never made these before, and I'm pretty sure my hubby would adore me if I made them for me. So thanks for the recipe. :)

    If you have another, I'd love for you to link it up! The party goes until Saturday 11pm.

    Blessings~
    Sarah
    www.harriganhowdy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails