PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 2, 2010

Would you like to guest blog on Women Who Do It All?

I have a crazy busy weekend ahead of me so I am looking for a few people to guest blog tomorrow and the next day.  Please email me any ideas/tutorials if you are interested and I will get back to you! 

womenwhodoitall@gmail.com

I will resume spotlighting your projects from Idea Sharin' Wednesday on Monday and I will be announcing the winner of the Twin Stitchers gift certificate tonight at 11pm, so check back!

And to all of my new friends from Follow Me Friday, I have followed back, but havn't had time to stop by and say hi yet.  I will do that soon!  Thanks for stopping by Women Who Do It All :)

Thanks everyone!
-Jill

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Stopping in to be your newest follower from Friday Follow! Hope you can swing by mine!
    Happy Easter!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails