PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Adorable Ruffle Dress Onsie and a Couple Blog Award Thank Yous

Have you ever had a tutorial idea, but then found someone else beat you to it?  I'm sure I can't be alone in that boat, there are so many creative gals out there!  I found this tutorial for an adorable onsie (or tee) ruffle dress over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff.  She's got a great blog!  Aren't they adorable?  I think they are cuter than I could have made!  Click here to go see the tutorial.

And now a couple thank yous for some sweet ladies who gave me blog awards.  Always makes my day to know my blog is enjoyed! 

Aleesha from Ready, Set, Create awarded me the versatile blogger award.
Pati from A Crafty Escape awarded me the gorgeous blogger award.

I know I was given one other award a few weeks ago and haven't gotten around to doing my usual shout out.  I searched through my old comments to try and find it, but it was no use.  If that sweet person was you, shoot me an email, I would love to give you a thank  you!

I'm not going to pass them along just because it would be too hard to pick only ten people, seriously, I follow over 100 blogs!  There are just too many good ones.  I'm very honored though so thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are awesome, if I could just get the courage to turn my sewing machine on!

    Congrats on the awards!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails