PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Easy Recipe Saturday #1

Introducing. . . Easy Recipe Saturday!  Part of my new lineup:




I am ALWAYS looking for new fast and easy dinner recipes!  It is a rare occasion that I'm not thinking, "Hmmm, what can I make that is super easy, super fast, and yet tasty?"  I have a few great recipes that fit this bill, but you can only have the same thing so many times in one month, you know? 

So in hopes that I'm not alone in this I'm starting this recipe share. 

Feel free to use a recipe you posted months ago, or post a new one just for the party.  I can almost guarantee you I will try your recipe out as long as it meets my fast and easy stipulation :) and of course I'll feature ones I love

Please. . . share your ideas because I could really use some new "super easy" recipes to add to my small list of overused recipes :)  I will be the first to link up one of my previously posted recipes.  Next week I'll share a new one here in the post itself.

1 comment:

  1. this is such a great idea! i'll have to come up with something for next week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails