PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Faux Wainscotting and a Tip for Wall Hangings

First things first: It's not too late to join Idea Sharin' Wednesday!  Win some gorgeous earings from Tracidove Designs.  Click here or scroll down to link up your project.  Sorry I was late posting the party today!

And now a couple fun finds.  I found this idea for faux wainscotting at the Idea Room.  It looks great!

And I found this idea at Centsational Girl, which she found via Better Home and Gardens.  Tape paper up to your wall to play with where you want things before you start pounding holes in the wall.  I know my hubby will appriciate this, he hates having to re-adjust wall hangings over and over again :)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails