PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, May 31, 2010

Tutorial Tuesday- A Puffy No-Sew Tutu

I've been working on making a tutu for my cute niece, but I'm not going to do my own tutorial for two reasons. 

1) There are a lot of them out there. 
2) I'm not quite done yet :) 

But I am going to link the tutorial that I'm using to make mine.  I found it at Plum Tickled.  It's a great tutorial, very easy to follow!  I am going to make mine a little shorter and puffier, kind of like this one which I just found at a random etsy shop.  (Baby Bee's Boutique, looks like some cute stuff there!)

Click here to go to the tutorial.  No matter the length or body you want, you can make a cute tutu from this tutorial!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails