PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 4, 2010

How is Your Bokeh?

If you knew what I was asking there then you'll probably think this post is pretty cool.  If you didn't, you still may, so read on!  For those of you in the latter of the two, bokeh is defined as "A Japanese term for the subjective aesthetic quality of out-of-focus areas of a photographic image."

I have been getting really into photography lately (thus my little poll I posted last week) and I found something that I thought was really cool and unique.  So I wanted to share it with you.  It's called the Bokeh Master's Kit.  It's very affordable (only $25 right now) and look at the fun images you can create:





Basically you can do lots of fun stuff!  Click here to check it out.

This isn't a review, I was in no way compensated for sharing this product.  I'm really just sharing it cause I think it's cool and I know many of you are into photography. 

 Let me know what you think of it!  I made friends with the shop owner, Udi, he's very sweet.  He also has an amazing blog with tons of photography tips and info.  Check it out by clicking here!

and a little P.S. Don't forget to check out Win, Lose, or Blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails