PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

AM-A-ZING Vinyl Designs! My review and a code for a free vinyl cutout with any purchase.

Meet Designed Designer:


I am seriously so in love with them!  They have the CUTEST vinyl designs I have seen anywhere!  Every single design in their shop has a serious wow factor!  When I first stumbled upon their shop I knew I HAD to have one of their cute nursery designs for my little guy (soon to be little guys).  The biggest problem is choosing one because there are so many cute ones!





They also have amazing living room and bedroom decals:


And all of their designs are customizable!  I ended up settling on the Hooting Owl on Woodland Tree.  I chose a dark brown for the tree and sky blue for the berries and owl.  Here's how it turned out:


Gorgeous, right?  Everyone who's seen it so far has been beyond impressed.  I never get sick of seeing their jaw drop :)  It's perfect.  It makes the whole nursery!  I smile every time I walk in there.

Designed Designer was great to work with.  They are friendly and prompt!  And the vinyl comes on transfer paper, all ready to apply.  It takes a little time to apply a cutout of this size but the instructions could not possibly be more clear.  And it's not hard!  We were able to get ours on perfectly.  You cannot spot a flaw anywhere, even on close inspection. 

I could not possibly be happier with Designed Designer.  I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Designed Designer has offered this adorable owl cutout free with any purchase for Women Who Do It All readers.  Just enter the code "FREEOWL11W" in the comments to seller in checkout. 


1 comment:

  1. I just recently did a post on Wall Decals! They are so much fun aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails