PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

EdensFantasy Winner

Sorry for the delay.  We finally got internet in our new place today.  I'm very happy about that :)  Well I won't make you wait any longer.  The winner of the EdensFantasy gift card is. . .

Shannon at The Finer Things

Congrats Shannon, email me at womenwhodoitall@gmail.com.  As always, if I don't hear from you within 24 hours I'll contact you via a comment on your blog in case you miss this post.
I'm sad I missed Idea Sharin' Wednesday yesterday since I was just starting to pick up momentum for it again, but there's always next week.  In a way it was good for me not to have the internet for the first few days because it forced me to focus on the unpacking and organizing, lol.  And now I've got an apartment full of bare walls.  There seems to be more walls in need of decorations than most places, so we'll see if I can figure out what to do with it all.  It's good to be back :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails