PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm on a Sweet Kick!

But at least I can blame it on the baby :)

I found a couple delicious looking desserts to add to my to do list. 

Mini Oreo Cheesecakes over at Mrs. Happy Homemaker

Marshmallow Cuties over at The Seven Year Cottage.

**************
Have you checked out Win, Lose, or Blog yet?  Today's post is awesome: mental tricks to control cravings {counteract some of these sweet cravings!} And there's an awesome jewelry giveaway going on over there right now too.  Very low entries!

3 comments:

  1. I seem to be on a sweet kick all the time and I am not preg...lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;)) LOVING these yummy treats.. Makes me wanna kick in my sweet tooth NOW :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so honored you chose to feature my marshmallow pops! Thanks--Hollie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails