PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love Bird Owls


Oh my goodness, are those not the cutest little owls you've ever seen?  I was shocked to see that the sweet Suzanne at Just Another Hang Up is offering this pattern for free

I HAVE to make one of these! 

They are actually rice heating pads, which are fun for the kiddos.  I have made some simple square ones in the past and put a little lavender scented oil in with the rice since it's supposed to be soothing.  Just make sure the oil dries on the rice before putting it in the pack so the oil doesn't stain your fabric.

I suppose you could also stuff them with stuffing if you would rather just have a stuffed animal. 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet feature! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please make me one of these????? I really want one. K, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails