PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Weekend Splurge

Well my days of guilt free splurging are over, but that doesn't mean I won't still do it :)  Here's a few delicious treats that caught my eye this week.


Those look like a fun Valentine's Day creation, but I bet they would be tasty year round :)  You can't go wrong with strawberries and chocolate!  Find out how to make them at Tidy Mom.


Un-Fried Fried Ice Cream.  How fun is that?  Looks like a fun treat to make for the kiddos, or even better, with the kiddos!  I love friend ice cream so I would really like to give these a try!  These are also found over at Tidy Mom.


Strawberry Layered Cake from Hoosier Homemade.  Mmmmm.  I saw the strawberry shortcake displays at the grocery store yesterday and I almost went for it.  This looks better though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails