PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Review with My Vinyl Designer

I love vinyl!  It's no mystery why it's so popular right now.  It's fun, easy, affordable, and it looks great!  There's so much you can do with it!  Today I am introducing you to one of the best vinyl shops out there: Say It on the Wall.

You can put it on your door.

You can put it on a plaque, a plate, or a tile.

You can put it on blocks and make cute things like this:

You can put it on a mirror or lighted glass blocks (super cool effect!)


And of course you can put it on the wall!  You can even make your own saying!

Say it on the Wall let me choose something to review.  I chose this cute saying to put on the wall in my bedroom.  "Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will."  Love it!  They sent me the vinyl on transfer paper, all ready to stick on!  Look how beautiful it looks:


I put it on the wall across from my bed so we can admire it all the time :)  And when I'm up feeding my newborn in the middle of the night and would much rather be sleeping, it makes me smile!

I have a vinyl quote by my front door as well, but that was not nearly such a good experience to put up!  I had some vinyl on hand so I decided to cut it myself with my Cricut.  That took forever!  Then putting it up took literally two hours (I didn't use transfer paper)!  When I was done I started wondering how much it would have cost to just buy it and you can image my dismay when I saw that it would have cost just a little more than the vinyl itself cost me at JoAnns!  I told myself I would never do that again!

My quote from Say it on the Wall was very easy to put on.  Just peel, stick, and rub.  It was great!  I couldn't be happier with my experience.  I hope you'll all stop by and take a look!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails