PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

Ribbon Rosette Curtain Tie And What I've Been Up To

The night before last we spent 7 hours in the E.R. yuck!  Don't worry, nothing is wrong.  We were scared that something was wrong with Noah because he was crying, coughing, and throwing up a lot all of a sudden.  Turns out it was just bad reflux and we've got some medicine now :)  Last night I slept 11 hours to make up for it!  So that's where I've been.

I hope you are all having a good weekend!  I know I haven't been so great at commenting back since I had little Noah, but I really appreciate your comments and love having some bloggy friends!  I'm hoping to get back to being good at commenting back now that I'm settling into being a mommy of two. 

Anyways, I thought these ribbon rosette's were a cute way to tie back curtains.  I found the idea at A Very Dandelion Life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails