PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, August 12, 2011

A {Bliss}ful Brunch


Saturday I am hosting a Brunch.
The theme is {Bliss}!
Today I am going to share some decorating tips and crafts.

Did you know a spring-form pan makes the perfect centerpiece!
The hole in the pan is just the right size to slide your umbrella through.
I picked up my pan and a thrift store for $3.00. What a deal!


I filled it with some florists foam.
I purchased some inexpensive roses 
and embellished them with rhinestones
to give them a little sparkle!
So Pretty!

I wanted to make a banner...
but, I wanted it to be a little untraditional.

 Here is how I did it:
I used Bias Tape for the "ribbon"
Printable Cotton Fabric (Ink Jet Printing by Jacquard). 
I printed the Bliss graphic onto the printable fabric 
and then used (Heat n Bond, iron on adhesive) to adhere it to the pink cotton.
And old sheet music layered behind the fabric to give it added stability and charm!
I added Lace, which I tied in between.
 It looks so pretty blowing in the wind.
 The lace was an after thought and I love the look of it.
 It really added a little sweetness to it!
One more thing!
I painted an old frame.
Removed the glass.
 Then I used an extra "panel" from the banner.
I punched a hole through the fabric and the paper.

Fed some lace through the holes
and used some tacks to anchor it down in the back.
Simple.
But so cute!
 After all that work...
I'm ready to kick back, relax and enjoy!
 Blissfully Yours,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm just glad I was been able to visit your site. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails