PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Idea Sharing Wednesday

Idea Sharing Wednesday Again!

Why does music makes things better sometimes? Right now I have some tunes cranked and it is making this job SOOO much more fun. I am sitting in my husbands office, the only person in the whole building. What do you like to listen to? This is what I have on right now- I wish I could play a guitar and sing this well. Would I be jealous of your mad skills?

Back to reality and some projects to get to work on.
This is the winner of last week's linky party and some great ideas to get your house prepped and decorated for the fall season:
Tons and tons of projects using doilies!
How to make a "shabby princess crown"
A great game to keep little minds thinking and hands busy:
Thanks for coming!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Those are some cute features. I'd love to pick just one go-to type of music I listen to when I'm getting things done, but really, I listen to anything and EVERYTHING. :)

    Have a great week!

    Kim @ Little Rays of Sunshine
    morrowsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there.
    There is something wrong w/ your linky. I get error messages when trying to upload the photo..

    Looking fwd to sharing :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature...I'm here this week with another goodie...thank you for hosting this fun party.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that the post has perfect collection of words and a well research. Its awesome! Thanks for sharing. Waiting for next.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails