PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 24, 2011

Blissful & Domestic: Halloween Scavenger Hunt

Photobucket

Photobucket

To have a little Halloween fun, we had a scavenger hunt. I found some fun stuff in the dollar section at Target, items to make a few Halloween crafts, and a new Halloween movie for my littles. I originally thought these treats would just be waiting for them in the morning, but knew a scavenger hunt would be 100 times more fun. Who doesn't love a good scavenger hunt. No child under 8 that I know of.

I found a 5pk of glitter pumpkins at Target, for $1. I wrote clues to where they could find their goody basket. The clues took them throughout our house.

Photobucket


Photobucket

It was so fun seeing how giddy they got while searching for each clue. 
Totally worth all the planning. 

They ended up finding their goodies behind mom and dad's bedroom door.

Photobucket

They posed for a picture, before they dug into to see what treats were waiting.

Photobucket

Here is what was included and the break down of cost:

2 Halloween pens  $1 each
2 Halloween velvet art work $1 each
1 pack of Hershey candy bars .72 cents
1 package of tootsie pops $2.78
1 package orange napkins .75 cents
1 box of marshmallow ghosts $1.99
Haunted Mansion DVD $9.99
2 PEZ glow in the dark dispensers .99 cents each

Total:  $22.23

Photobucket


Not to bad when we're talking about goodies for two kids. I also included a few goodies for some Halloween countdown crafts. I put labels on them.

Photobucket

All these goodies gave us an afternoon of fun. They colored their pictures, ate PEZ, begged for me to plan another scavenger hunt, and made pumpkin lollipops. This was a craft from their Halloween countdown. Want to know how we did it?
Well scroll down to see how. These were easy and fun for the littles.

Photobucket

Gather Your Supplies

Photobucket

Wrap a napkin around a lollipop and secure with ribbon.

Photobucket

Let your littles draw faces on them.
Photobucket
Photobucket

so cute and fun to display in your home for Halloween.

Photobucket

simple and fun

Enjoy some Halloween fun with your littles today.
For more Halloween ideas go to Blissful & Domestic.


Follow me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Browse my Pinterest 
Follow me with BlogLovin Send Me an E-mail Link up at My Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails