PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A good way to ensure you go to the gym

I have a three month old little guy and with him came plenty of extra pounds. I'm sure many of you can relate to that. Well recently I discovered a way to ensure I make it to the gym. I have a babysitter who comes over every day. I pay her for the week in advance and then when she gets there each day I don't really have any choice but to go. This works better for me than taking him to the playcare at the gym because it forces me to actually go. Plus it keeps him away from all of the germs that are inevitable in a daycare :)

Now I know what most of you are probably thinking, "I can't afford to have someone come to my house everyday." Well let me tell you this. My husband and I are in the same boat! I posted an add on craigslist stating what I was looking for in a provider and how much I was willing to pay (which wasn't much!) and I got tons of responses! There were so many good choices it was actually hard for me to choose! My little guy likes having someone new to play with him every once in awhile and I get out of the house for some me time. When I'm done at the gym I feel so much better about myself and am so much more productive for the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails