PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Introducing. . .

My newest sponsor: The Vintage Pearl!  The Vintage Pearl is a home business that started in 2007 and has just continued to grow every since.  And I'll tell you I'm not surprised!  They offer jewelry that is both beautiful and meaningful.  This is another one of those times where I wonder, why couldn't I think of something that great?

At The Vintage Pearl you can order custom pieces that are hand stamped.  I just starting thinking about all of the possibilities there and came to the conclusion that you could find a gift for every person in your life at The Vintage Pearl!  They even offer key chains for that special man in your life :) 

Do you and your husband have any special sayings?  How cute would it be to give him a keychain with the saying engraved in it?  My husband and I always used to say "I love you forever."  I actually forgot about that until I started browsing through their products, but now I'm thinking what a great gift!  I can never think of good gifts for my husband AND our anniversary is even coming up :)

Anyways, The Vintage Pearl will actually be sponsoring a giveaway very soon so get a head start and visit their website to start browsing through their great stuff!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails