PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Bronzed Envy Winner

Sorry for my tardiness :)  I crashed at like 8 last night and slept twelve hours.  It was nice!  Anyways the winner is. . .

#13 Alyssa Coon

Congrats Alyssa email me your mailing address to claim your prize.

Coming later today, another great guest post and a winner for the Betwixxt clutch purse.  Hopefully I'll be on time for that one, but if it ends up being tomorrow morning be patient with me.  Me and the bubs are in Washington now, but the hubby is still driving the uhaul, poor guy.

For those of you who didn't win, you can buy the products HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I can't believe I actually won. I read my name about five times before it really hit me that that was me!! I'll be emailing you soon...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails