PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Some Fun Easter Ideas

Wow, I am super impressed with all the great projects out there this week!  Thanks to everyone who joined in the link-up party!  And if you havn't there's still time :)  Anyways, in order to cover as many of these great projects as possible I am splitting them up into categories. . . and first is Easter Ideas (since we only have a couple days left to get read).  So here are some fabulous Easter projects from some wonderfully crafty ladies. 

Easter Teacher Gifts
How darling are these?  And believe it or not they are pretty cheap and simple to make!  Head on over to Glue Dots and Glitter to check out the tutorial!

Make your own Easter art!
I think that is gorgeous and I am so not an artist so I love when someone does an art tutorial that I can actually do!  Head on over to Dittle Dattle to see the tutorial.

Easter Egg Packages
I love this idea!  Cami over at Creating by Cami made these as "grandparent gifts" and filled them with candy and artwork from the kiddos.  Such a smart idea because they wont cost much to ship and they are darling!  Click here to view her tutorial.

Easy and Adorable Easter Basket
How darling is that?  We all know the Easter baskets end up in a lot of pictures so why not have a cute one?  And the best part: not spending much money!  Check out Less-Than-Perfect Life of Bliss for the tutorial and make one for your little cutie by Sunday :)

Great Easter Centerpiece
How darling is that?  And so simple.  Love it!  Head on over to Red Heads Craft More Fun to check out the simple tutorial and see what else she's got going on!

Until tomorrow. . .

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Jill! I updated the post to include the bunny template for easy printing and cutting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! I added your button! Hope you'll visit me again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these projects are just beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great featured projects!

    Thanks for stopping by Our Journey! I'll definitely link-up to your next party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the cute Easter crafts! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now a follower of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature! It is always so exciting. Love your blog and all the ideas you post.
    Cami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the sweet compliments. You should head over to these ladies blogs and let them know how much you like their projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature! What great ideas!!

    Have a wonderful day,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for featuring my work. All of the projects are really great but the unwrapped chocolate Easter bunny stopped me in my tracks. No way would that last in my house! LOL
    PS I emailed you personally this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey beautiful!
    I linked 2 things in your Party. One day late. I just saw your comment on my blog. I have a give away on my blog too. Really cool one! I will be back next week :) for your Party.
    Gros bisous
    frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry I was late for the party. I'll try next week. I love those bunnies in the glasses. Thanks for sharing some fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails