PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Some Fun Finds

Crochet yourself a reusable swiffer cover!  I like this idea a lot!  I end up needing to sweep the kitchen pretty much every day and I always use my swiffer (love it) so I go through a lot of those cloths!  Not only do I save money, but it's environmentally friendly.  A small step, I realize, but a step none the less :)  Find the tutorial/pattern at The 4Rs Ramblings

I LOVE this tutorial for sunprinting from The Center of Creativity!  What a fun technique.  It turns out beatuifully and more importantly, it looks like something I could actually do :)  I keep seeing canvases on sale at JoAnns and wondering what I could do with them to make some decorations for my empty walls.  I will definelty be trying sun printing!

And look at this cut fairytale shadow box (supplies bought from the dollar store I might add) from Mary Janes and Galoshes.  I definetly want to make one of these for my son's room matching his bedding!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I wondered why I was getting traffic from this "womenwhodoitall", and I was excited to see my tutorial for the swiffer cover mentioned. Thanks for the shout-out, I would be honored if you included me in your blog roll. I am still learning the ropes, but love the traffic! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had seen that Swiffer cover tutorial before I threw mine out. Maybe that would have helped. I had just decided they weren't made for families with 4 kids and 3 cats.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails