PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 24, 2011

Stuffed Pepper Soup

Don't miss my post over at Win, Lose, or Blog.  I post a healthy, delicious recipe over there every Monday.  This particular one is a favorite because it is SO low fat, but SO doesn't taste like it.  And even better, it's EASY! 


If you haven't checked out Win, Lose, or Blog yet, do!  It's such a good resource for anyone trying to be healtheir.  And it's fun to follow the contestants' progress.  Plus lots of good giveaways!  Click here to go visit.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this recipe and I'm dying to try it - maybe this weekend.. Check out my pepper soup recipe ;))
    http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com/2011/02/pepper-soup-for-soul-pepper-soup-unique.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails