PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Idea Sharin' Wednesday: {Features and Party}

I love this cute mini coffee recipe book.  What a cute idea!  Find it over at Life Unscripted.


How cute is this pillow?  And the best part. . . you don't have to make a whole new cover every time you want to change it up.  Find the tutorial at The Polka Dot Umbrella (love them!)


Paper rosette tutorial.  These are so cute and versatile, plus they look super easy to make!  Find it at Fabulessly Crafty.


How gorgeous are these Pottery Barn knock off canvases?  Oh my goodness, I love them!  Go check them all out at Grunged, Glittered, and Branded.


Check out this skull shelf art, cool, right?  Perfect for a teenage boy!  Find it over at Styleitchic.



3 ingredient mango-salsa chicken over at Cheri Quite Contrary.  Because I love mangoes.  And I love easy dinners!!!


Okay, party time! 

There are no rules.  BUT I would love for you to grab a button and it's always nice if you visit some links and show some comment love.  If it's your first time joining a linky party and you need some more info, click here.  Otherwise just link up all your projects!  I can't wait to see them all :)















*******************
Don't forget, tomorrow is the last day to enter the light scoop giveaway! And the Spring Mantel Linky is still open for another month so get those mantels done and link up!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, that Coffee Recipe Book is adorable! What a cute idea! Thanks for hosting every week and featuring such great projects.

    Jaime
    ohsochichi.blogspot.com
    theclayfamilyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features! I especially like the octopus wall art! I'm linking up my project this week! Thanks for hosting.

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting another great week.Love the octopus art and mini coffee recipe book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, thanks so much for featuring me!! I did a shout out on my blog and put your button on my "I've been featured" page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great ideas! Thanks for hostessing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, so sorry! I accidentally entered my pillow twice! Now I can't figure out how to delete it! Just one of those days! Sorry and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring my multi use pillow!! I love your site and all of the fun projects people link up! Thanks for sharing and being here!!

    http://the-polka-dot-umbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the partay! I cant remember if I linked to that one before. But either way- it was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jill! Thanks for the link party. I'm a new follower!

    ~ www.billiemonster.com ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails